High Sierra Appalachian 75 Review
Are you an outdoor warrior? Do you love traveling? Then you should invest in a high-quality backpack. It is not enough that you use just any bag. It is important to choose one that will be exceptional in terms of functionality. It should provide you with the storage space that you need for your things. Most importantly, it should be comfortable. It should have a well-balanced design and should provide excellent air circulation even when carried on your back. This is especially true if you expect to do a lot of walking while carrying your backpack.
Not all backpacks, however, are created the same. Some are too small for your needs, while others are too big. Others can be expensive for your budget. There are backpacks that are uncomfortable, while there are many that can deliver your highest level of comfort. You just need to pick wisely. You need to take time in the evaluation of the possibilities. In this case, one of the options that you might want to take into consideration is High Sierra Appalachian 75. Keep on reading the rest of this post and we’ll discuss more this product.
Top Features of High Sierra Appalachian 75
As one of the best options within the product category, this product has a long list of exceptional features, which include the following:
- 75-liter generous load capacity
- Drop-bottom compartment for sleeping bag
- Internal hydration
- Weighs 6.54 pounds
- Comes with Vapel mesh airflow technology
- High-density foam padding
- ERGO-Fit Shoulder Harness
- Lightweight aluminum frame bars
- Mesh pockets for additional storage space
- Cover for protection from the rain· Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Few Things You Need to Know
- This backpack is available in three colors. You can choose from Black, Mercury, and Navy, Regardless of what you choose, however, expect that it is going to be a good-looking backpack.
- It has a top loading main compartment, which will provide the bag with more generous storage space. It also comes with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid, making it easy to customize its shape based on its contents.
- It has contoured aluminum bars, which will provide the bag with a solid shape, allowing it to easily stand on its own.
- This product is made with the use of 1680D ballistic nylon. The latter is known for being lightweight and thin, yet it is strong enough to make sure that it is going to last long. You can be confident that it will not be easily punctured and its superior quality will remain throughout the years, especially if you make sure that it is regularly cleaned and stored properly when not used.
Benefits of Using High Sierra Appalachian 75
Still not convinced to have it chosen above other backpacks? Here are some of the benefits that could possibly change your mind:
- It comes with molded foam back panel. This provides the highest level of comfort for the user. Regardless of the load and how long you will have it worn, you will surely not end up complaining of discomfort.
- It has air-flow channels. This is one of the reasons why your comfort is assured with the use of this backpack. It will effectively promote air circulation, making you well-ventilated. Even on a hot day, your back will not end up sweating.
- It is cheaper than most of the backpacks that have the same quality and set of features. For at least a third of the price, you get to enjoy premium quality in the absence of having to punch holes in your wallet.
- The quality of the zippers have been also praised by many people. This is because they feel very solid, and most importantly, they seem to hold well even when the bag is full. This means that they won’t easily break.
- It is also a good thing that you will get to enjoy front access to the main compartment. There is no need for you to open the top lid just to get the things that you need. This is one feature that will be beneficial in terms of your convenience.
- The manufacturer offers a limited lifetime warranty. This is more than enough for you to have peace of mind. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Pros and Cons of This Product
- Made from high-quality and long-lasting materials
- Can be used with a water bladder
- Adjustable strap
- Has a compartment for sleeping bag
- Generous storage space· Has a rain cover
- The backpack itself can be heavy
- No hip belt pockets
How to Clean High Sierra Appalachian 75
You do not have to exert too much effort in doing this. You should store it properly, preferably wrapped in a plastic bag. This will prevent it from attracting dirt and dust, and hence, you do not have to clean it that much. If you need to have is washed, do it by hand. Never use a washing machine. It would be best to use a brush with soft bristles dipped in a mild cleaning solution. Also, make sure that it is dried properly before it is used or stored.
From the things that have been mentioned above, it is pretty much clear that High Sierra Appalachian 75 can indeed be an excellent choice. From aesthetics to its durability, you can be confident that it can provide the best bang for the buck. This is an excellent option for discerning users who are unwilling to settle for anything less in terms of quality and functionality