HBAG Discovery 80L 5400ci Internal Frame Camping Hiking Backpack Review
Traveling can be exciting and a lot of fun, but it can be terrible when you use the wrong backpack. You will rather feel uncomfortable and get tired easily if the shoulder straps are not designed so well to fit on your shoulders for instance. What’s even worse is that the backpack can spill out suddenly when too much pressure is applied if the zippers are rather weak.
If you are into traveling, you definitely love the idea of using a backpack with great features. You certainly want to get the kind of backpack that you can use for all of your outdoor activities, be it hiking or camping. The truth is you can find the backpack that you are exactly looking for when you read reliable reviews online such as this one that you are reading now.
HBAG Discovery 80L might be the backpack that you have been dreaming of buying. Read on to find out about this backpack.
Advantages and Disadvantages of this Product
Why do so many travelers buy HBAG Discovery 80L? Let’s find out the reasons why.
- First of all, it is very affordable. This backpack is quite easy on the pocket for almost every traveler who wants to purchase it. This backpack is especially popular among those who travel on day trips or those who go on short vacations. This backpack is great for travelers who are on a tight budget and are just starting out on their first camping or hiking activity.
- Second, this backpack has padded straps. If you normally complain about having some aches in the lower back, shoulder area or waist part of your body due to your backpack, you will definitely never complain when you use HBAG Discovery 80L since it is padded in the lumbar region. Its waist belts are also padded as well as its shoulder straps. As a result, the backpack feels comfortable to carry on your back anywhere you go. What’s more, the straps are also adjustable, so you can rest assured that the backpack will certainly fit you well.
- Third, this backpack has various compartments and pockets. In addition to the front loading and top loading compartments, there are zipper pockets on the sides and top part of the backpack, so it is practically easy to organize and locate your things when they are placed in separate compartments and pockets.
- First, it does not come with a rain cover.
- Second, its seams are somewhat loose, so there is a tendency for it to spill out if too much stuff is put into it. Hence, you should not stuff the backpack with too many things as much as possible.
- Q: Can you use this backpack when you travel by airline or train?
A: Sure. You can use it.
- Q: If I bring a camera, can this backpack accommodate it?
A: Yes. This backpack has many different compartments and is rather large, so you can certainly bring your camera too.
- Q: Does it come with a backpack rain cover?
A: No. You can however buy a separate backpack rain cover to make sure that your backpack and stuff are protected against the rain.
- Q: Is the waist belt extendable?
A: Yes. In fact, you can extend it up to 59”.
- Q: It is possible to store a 1L water bottle in the mesh pocket?
A: Of course. In fact, it is all right to bring 2 1L water bottles since this backpack has 2 mesh pockets that are primarily designed to hold a 1L water bottle separately.
And this link this review about SwissGear Travel Gear ScanSmart Backpack 1900 Review. You should read it to get more detail